The Schoodles School Fine Motor Assessment -4th Edition
Therapist’s Guide: The therapist’s guide explains the assessment process. It is packed with photos, suggested observations and research-based
Student Workbook: For the student, there is a fun workbook with coloring activities, puzzles, cutting tasks, and handwriting sample pages. The student workbook can be photocopied and customized for each student. (No reordering expensive test booklets!) A Clinical Observation sheet is included to help document observations and organize info for easy report writing. A Classroom Observation Guide and Teacher Interview form will inform educational needs.
The Schoodles SFMA 4th Edition includes information-gathering tools for the following skills: Pre-tracing, tracing, design imitation, design copy, draw a person, handwriting, coloring, cutting, puzzle assembly, vision skills, muscle strength, muscle tone, crossing midline, finger coordination, R/L discrimination, tactile processing, balance, core strength, and coordination skills, eye-hand coordination, proprioception/body awareness, self-care, direction following, affect, attitude, and arousal level, interests, and strengths, teacher interview, goal writing, and classroom observation.
This assessment is available in 2 formats:
Digital Membership: Our digital membership offers itinerant or web-based therapists even more flexibility and convenience. It includes:
- Online Assessment Guide
- Workbook Pages-complete set or individual pages including 5 new pages.
- Links to instructional videos demonstrating how to administer Schoodles tasks
- Research articles supporting evidence-based assessment and intervention.
- A report writing template
- Fillable PDF’s for our teacher interview, observation sheets, and age referenced chart
- Task videos for students to watch as you observe
- E-helper guides and guides for student engagement
- Quick-Start guide to get you up and running fast.
- HIPAA guidelines
Three Ring Binder: All materials are contained in a sturdy 3-ring binder divided into sections and a pencil pouch to carry materials. The workbook is reproducible.
Sample Pages and Student Work